Zelda

ally_uk

WiiChat Member
Feb 15, 2007
Hey guys

I have just been playing my way through zelda twighlight princess i'm currently 24 hours into the game and have just started the temple of time.

Wow what can I say this game is incredible

fantastic graphics and storyline excellent fluid controls and the whole wolf element is great :)

My only gripe so far with this game is other then I do not want it to end is the difficulty the boss fights although being excellently thought out are very easy

I want a challenge dammit!

On the whole bloody excellent game i'm enjoying every minute of it :)

But Ocarina of time beats it :)

Yeah I loved ans still love that game as I am unsure of what to do next, I think I have to do some errands for Zelda or something. I hope someone could help me out. But yes this game is great, and the Temple Of Time doesn't disappoint.

Cool thanks for sharing great thread !!! So much insight omg ! I never knew any of this stuff before!

This is actually a really long game, hard to be disappointed in that category. I don't wanna give it away for you, but every time you think it's about to end it just gets better and better. You may have noticed that. Fantastic game, my replay is probably a month or two away.

Back