Zelda's Crossbow Training ??

linners

-- mii ♥ wii --
Nov 4, 2007
New Brunswick, Canada
Wii Online Code
3208-1490-5495-5400
Is this game any good? What kind of game is it? I always see it in the stores when I'm out looking in the gaming section.. and it's fairly cheap. So I've been wondering what it's like.. might pick it up.

its a game that comes with the Wii Zapper it is a game you will complete once and not really play again it is priced in the uk around 20 quid and comes with the zapper.
In my opinion it is fun to play but bores very easy but i do reccomend you get it with the zapper.

I would say if you want the zapper its worth getting it. If you just want the game its not worth it. I don't have it, but have been debating whether to get it for a while. Haven't been able to convince myself to get it yet. If I ever find umbrella chronicles for like $20 then I might invest in a zapper.

Skorp said:
I would say if you want the zapper its worth getting it. If you just want the game its not worth it. I don't have it, but have been debating whether to get it for a while. Haven't been able to convince myself to get it yet. If I ever find umbrella chronicles for like $20 then I might invest in a zapper.

how can you say the game is not worth the $20 bucks if you have not played it before???

I have played it and while the zapper is not my favorite its still fun to use and the zelda game that comes with it and is very interesting if you like to challenge yourself and see if you can do better than the last time you played. But if you just play through a game until you get to the end and you are done with it then i say if you have an extra $20 then get it but if you dont then just play a friends or something

Belmont said:
how can you say the game is not worth the $20 bucks if you have not played it before???

I have played it and while the zapper is not my favorite its still fun to use and the zelda game that comes with it and is very interesting if you like to challenge yourself and see if you can do better than the last time you played. But if you just play through a game until you get to the end and you are done with it then i say if you have an extra $20 then get it but if you dont then just play a friends or something

I'm always up for the challenge. I don't just play them to finish it.. I always wanna do better than the time before. I'll probably pick this up next week.

Back