Zero Wing Theory

Lazaruz

Vegeta Apostle
Dec 6, 2006
Ga, USA
Wii Online Code
6661-5228-7809-9256
I have a theory I have run by my girlfriend and I was wondering what you all think. Do you think if Nintendo could get it's hands on Zero Wing and put it on the Virtual Console that it would sell a lot because of the "All Your Base Are Belong To Us!" craze that swept the internet?

I think so. I would buy it and complete my dork training.

Last edited:
instead of posting things like ummm and ... why not post something with substance?

LOL... That was substance.. read my sig. LOL.. Either u dont get around here much or u like to nitpick, because those are the only two such posts I can remember doing.

ocdan said:
well if it was either on the Nes/Snes/Genesis/TurboGrafx/64 its good to go
thats not entirely true, it also depends on the company that created the game. all rare games so far will not be available on VC because MS owns it and nintendo is still trying to get it back.

i only say that because these are the only posts i have seen of you.. you dont have that many posts and your sig and icon are not very memorable so how else am i going to identify you among the 1000's of other users on this site.

Ive read a few of your posts and you seem to like pointing fingers. Ill do you a favour and forget about this whole deal but you do us all a favour and worry about your own posting.

I do remember it was also quite a good game as well

Last edited:
Redman said:
that was a horrible joke:)
you suck:)
nice try though:)

not really...

Your face is a horrible joke! ;)

No... really...

I would buy this game in a heartbeat. Anyone actually played it? I have -- the gameplay isn't bad at all. It'll be worth the money. It was on Mega Drive (Genesis).

See my last post
Not worth redownloading thow
R-type is better

Back