Zombie Apocalypse

A pandemic? Are these the living dead or are they the infected then? If they count as infected then it's possible that they can starve to death, as seen in a couple of films.

Nope, undead, as mentioned in the first post... I'm glad someone's putting a lot of thought into their answer, at least. :lol:

Use a minigun, nuff said.

You must be quite rich to own one.

The location is secure, you've a massive stock of ammo and a safe and plentiful supply/stock of food? You've also got other people who have your back, I'd assume?

I know people who know people./

You will also know people who are zambies. Connections aren't always of use in an apocalypse. :p Always have a plan B.

The location is secure, you've a massive stock of ammo and a safe and plentiful supply/stock of food? You've also got other people who have your back, I'd assume?
Surrounded by vast expanses of land, more than enough ammo, the ability to survive without the U.S., and the people here are conservative enough to hate outsiders. Yeah, I think this will work.

bxym said:
I would get some plants and let them do their thing
That's the best strategy so far.
.... it's plants vs zombies CK, get your mind out of the gutter.

Surrounded by vast expanses of land, more than enough ammo, the ability to survive without the U.S., and the people here are conservative enough to hate outsiders. Yeah, I think this will work.

'Less your area is built on top of an Indian burial ground... You never know. :p

That's the best strategy so far.
.... it's plants vs zombies CK, get your mind out of the gutter.

oh

Have in installed on my PC, but never got 'round to playing it. Don't go and say I should do it ASAP either.

... But, what in god's name was I supposed to be thinking of "in the gutter" that has to do with plants and zombies? @_@

Out of being confused and utterly lost, yes... ;_; My currently-tired brain does nothing to help me understand references nor jokes.

Back