Zombie Massacre reconfirmed, still Wii exclusive

The banner alone leaves me worried but, Uwe Boll is making the film and we haven't even seen the game yet. People are expecting L4D but I'm thinking it'll be offline co-op and like I said earlier, banner doesn't leave me a good impression of what game will be. It's an on rails taxing game where you have to deliver a war head, in the interview they even said it's a driving game with a shooting gimmick attached.

What the f!@# does left 4 dead have to do with anything :mad5:

I never said I knew what it plays like, I said that the developers know what it plays like. Actually read the interview, yeah?

And stop defending it then, you haven't played it either, but I think what I've said has more backed up.

Where was I defending it?? To tell you the truth I really don't care about this game. I just get irritated by wannabe psychics online.

I hope this game will be better than Left 4 Dead or almost has the same Co-Op gameplay features!!

However it's a day one buy for me!!

Still sounds aright, its not too big of a disappoint considering what is still coming. Offline co-op is still alright, I've still always wanted that on Wii.

What the f!@# does left 4 dead have to do with anything :mad5:

I hope this game will be better than Left 4 Dead or almost has the same Co-Op gameplay features!!

^^People have been saying it'll be L4D Wii.

Where was I defending it?? To tell you the truth I really don't care about this game. I just get irritated by wannabe psychics online.

Who have good reason.

Hold you're horses, I wouldn't say that just yet. Let's see some video first.

Back