zombie shootn` good

compodude

keep it compo
Apr 24, 2007
isnt it grat that two resident evil games will be coming out on the wii pretty soonish, and the wii version of re4 is gonna have all the ps2 bits that werent in the gc one. yes umbrela chronicles is going to be in first person which serious re fans are probably going to be a bit dissapointed, but its still going to be quite good.

yes im a resident evil fan and when i heard that REUC was a rail shooting game i got a bit disappointed but it still looks good.

yes, i was a bit disapointed at the fact that its an fps. and the levels arent much like th real levels. on the first part of the mansion, it puts you in the left wing instead of the stair room (thats what i call the first room anyway)

well thats difficult. im not getin a 360 or ps3 so only if its on wii or cube will i get it. which it wont do but it might be a good game. i think re terms re5. but uc might be a beter game, dont know

I am really excited for the new RE, I think that if they do a good job with it and don't rush/slack off on it arcade shooters possibly everywhere might be revived.

yes thats true but i didnt like the idea that REUC is rail shooter it should kept his original 3rd person shooting but like you said it could be cool to i know that for a fact it dissapointed me.

Last edited:
juan003 said:
yeah but which game do you think will be better REUC or RE5?
thats a stupid question, no matter whos asking it, and from what viewpoint

from my view point, or whoever wants to answer the question

Back