Zombies Ate My Neighbors (zamn)

Napalmbrain said:
It's recieved an age rating, so it looks we could be seeing it on the VC in the next few months. :)

oh hurrah!!! i loved that game!!!!!!!!! i can still hear the maniacal laughter from the crazy little doll things....... and i can still feel the fear from running around that hedgemaze with the crazy chainsaw killers running after us. BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY CRAP

North99 said:
oh hurrah!!! i loved that game!!!!!!!!! i can still hear the maniacal laughter from the crazy little doll things....... and i can still feel the fear from running around that hedgemaze with the crazy chainsaw killers running after us. BBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY CRAP

They removed the chainsaw guys from the European version. :sad:

Musta played a import version then
I remeber a chanisaw

Napalmbrain said:
They removed the chainsaw guys from the European version. :sad:

Probably because they gave adults and older teens heart attacks, and younger people neverending nightmares. They are scary as heck.

well thanks but i was hoping for something more specific. But Thanks Anyway

can someone tell me about the password/save system because when i 1st got it on the snes i was like 6 or 7 and didnt find out about it until like last year

Back