Zombies ate my Neighbors?

Gir100193

WiiChat Member
Feb 13, 2008
does anyone know when it might come out??? Because i love that game!! Its one of my fav of all time!

I think ZAMN is an inferior game for it's time. I've heard tons of people say they love it, but for the SNES there are just so many better games IMO.

actually no its one of the most popular games fro the SNES

Watch the link if you want to relive the game, download a rom, or plug in your SNES. You are in for a wait. I'm in a gambling mood, and I'll say you're in for a long wait.

i got it for SNES....i could pop it in right now but i got no one to play it with.....lol

Never. Seriously. Nintendo doesn't release the games that people actually want. They're sadists, plain and simple. VC is dead to me.

I've given up on waiting for Earthbound. I'm just going to get the ROM. Screw Nintendo. If they won't even give me the opportunity to play it legally (and I'm sure as heck not dropping $50 on a used cartridge with a undoubtedly soon-to-fail memory battery), I'll just have to take the illegal route.

And I won't feel even slightly bad for doing so.

Wii still has three years or more to get the rights to all these games and release them. Slowly and strategically. Like Anakin in Revenge of the Sith, I say patience.

well, then we all have the info we need.

We know it will take Wii, about the time to release its new system of childlike difficulty games and gimicks and minigames, before we get the VC games we were led to believe we could get as soon as we bought our precious $650 Sponge Bob Square Pants Wii Bundle.

With that said, morality has been thrown out the window. Im not being nice if they arent.

Back