zOMG Captain Marvel Movie!

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
Okay woah I'm beggining to think I need my own sub section with all the movie news I've been posting recently *hint*ahem*..​

SHAZAM!

You heared it guys, John August is writing the script for one of the longest awaited comic book movie evah!

But.. the excitement doesn't stop there fans *Stan Lee voice* (lol can't you tell I'm excited).. guess who's going to play Captain Mavel..

islandlife2_b.jpg

Yup... THE ROCK.

Here's a bit of Linkage for ya cos I know you all need a bit of proof.. I'll try and keep you all as up dated as I can with this =]

So what you think guys? Another comic book movie? Hit or Flop?

Personall.. I want to see a Captain America movie.. =]​

Last edited:
Hahah yeah I am.

It's just great that there's been so much news around recently, keep me busy :lol:

surfinrach90 said:
Hahah yeah I am.

It's just great that there's been so much news around recently, keep me busy :lol:
Atleast you are doing something good. Keeping us updated on upcoming movies and such. Anyway goodluck with your future movie finds, which I am sure will appear on here soon enough.

Another Linkage for you, got a little bit of background of Captain Marvel too =]

Lol! His main enemy was Captain Nazi..

In my IT lessons at school i use that time to look up movies and i printed off a list of movies coming out in 2007 and a list oof games that will be movies too!

YES MOVIE SECTION PLEASE:D

captain marvel will be good, as long as stan lee says EXCELCIOR!!!:lol:

At first I was getting sick of all the comic book movies, because I figured it was going to be money making trend for studios, and they were going to release them quickly just to make a quick buck among the fan base. But honestly they have all been very good! The whole Spiderman trilogy has been awesome, all the X-Men movies were fantastic, Ghost rider was the ****, and Rise of the Silver Surfer looks like it's going to be awesome too.

YAY FOR MORE COMIC BOOK MOVIES!!!!:cornut:

Oh sorry to double post (fist time ever for me) But yes, I think a movie sub section in the lounge would be an awesome idea. Do I smell a petition thread coming up Rach?

In honor of the Rock. I smellllllllll.... what "the Rach".... is cookin'!:lol:

Lmfao Tank and Brendo!!

Lol I have been thinking about it Tank, I have sent a pm to i0n about it but he never replies pm's I've heard so.. I've been told in the past that there's not enough interest in movie threads and such for there to be a sub section for it, but maybe if I start a petition thread then we'll see for sure how many people are interested..

surfinrach90 said:
Lmfao Tank and Brendo!!

Lol I have been thinking about it Tank, I have sent a pm to i0n about it but he never replies pm's I've heard so.. I've been told in the past that there's not enough interest in movie threads and such for there to be a sub section for it, but maybe if I start a petition thread then we'll see for sure how many people are interested..
I think a petition is in order.

Once the GFX sub section situation is over then you should try to make petition and such to get a movie sub section.

You will need all these

Petition
Pictures/sigs
Poem
Suggestions of who should be mod and such

Wii_BrEnDo2007 said:
oh yeah and dont forget a large diet coke, super size fries and a quarter pounder

'Ha that was so funny i forgot to laugh excluding that first ha'

:wtf:

Back