zora's domain help please

ewanflynn

WiiChat Member
Sep 26, 2007
I have a bit of a problem on this level. I got to the part where you warp back to the mountain to grab the lava hot rock which when u warp back melts the ice. I did all this and then moved on to where the First Spirit ghost like person pops up before you fall down the waterfall and tells u about how her son the Prince is missing. After that all finished I saved the game and carried on playing. I spoke to the next spirit and got the flask to collect the tears by killing the bugs then I got a couple of bugs and flew off on the bird thing again to the affro guys house who is sitting on the steps with the bug popping out of the ground to his right, I even did all the wolf singing bit and spoke to the white wolf. Then the game got turned off by accident. When I turn it back on Im back in the little chamber where the rock melted the ice and where I spoke to the spirit about her missing son the prince. Howver now she doesnt appear when I start to leave this room as I guess the save was done after this, however now when i fall down the waterfall it doesnt take me as far as it did last time, basically I cant get back to the 2nd spirit where I get the vessel to collect the tears. instead it drops me into a pool where there are lilly pads which has tunnels that lead to the streams near the town or to to the part where the gut is sitting on the steps where the bug pops out before you do the howling stone bit to get the white wolf.

I am really stuck as without the vessel to collect the tears I cant get out of this bit, can anyone get me back to see the spirit where I get the tear collecting vessel please. Sometimes I hate this game so much!!!!!!

Sounds like problem... It might be a glitch, I might try it when I have time, to see if it'll happen to me, then I'll report back. COuld take a few days, though, as I'll have to play it from the beginning.

Dang that sucks man...I'd say to turn it off and try it again. I'm sure you probably did already but did you see if you have the flask already... maybe it did an autosave or something and thats why its not showing it. If its neither of those than maybe it is a glitch and which case you might be screwed...

Yeah, I never had that problem.
I would say it is your game.
But keep trying, let us know what happens.

Back