Zoras' Temple

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
how do u get into the zoras temple to get the last Fused Shadow? the guy at the entrance just says that monsters have made their home in there and i shouldnt go in but i dont know how to get in! i even tryed water bombs to blow the door open but it doesent work!:mad2:

Is Lake Hylia still a puddle? Maybe you should try going to Zora's domain if it is.

no lake hylia is a lake now its back to normal and i got the zora armour to swim underwater but the guy doesent let u in to the zora temple!

Do you have Water bombs allready? How about Blue tunic? If you do not have Water bombs get them from Bomb shop and if you don't have Blue tunic get it by saving Zora boy in Castle town. If you have both then use Iron boots and blue tunic and get in lakebed the you can see door to Lakebed Temple there is rock in front of door blow that up and you release an upward stream of water. Now set up an new bomb on that stream and your bomb will raise off the lake bed and blow a hole above the door. Go in the hole to get in to Lakebed temple.

At the rock down below you will see bubbles S---L----O-----W ----L-----Y comeing up, blow it up It gos fast up now Put the bomb there it gos upstram.

thanks guys i will try that:smilewinkgrin:

Is it just me or are there like 15 threads going on this same subject. I know the water temple was hard but not THAT hard.

kitkat_bar said:
Is it just me or are there like 15 threads going on this same subject. I know the water temple was hard but not THAT hard.
Who really cares?

I got stuck at the same part. I was running all over the place trying to sort it out. I though I had to talk to the Zora prince or heal him by pouring water on him etc and then I looked on IGN guides and faund the extremely simple (in comparison) reality :(

People should just use the online strategy guide but anyway you have to put it right on the bubbles like they said it might take 2 or more tries it can be difficult to place those

Billii said:
Who really cares?

Because it shows how lazy people are to post the same damn thing 20 times instead of actually searching for "Zora's Temple" It makes everyones life easier if we aren't having to answer the same questions over and over.

kitkat_bar said:
Because it shows how lazy people are to post the same damn thing 20 times instead of actually searching for "Zora's Temple" It makes everyones life easier if we aren't having to answer the same questions over and over.
Not to mention clogging up the boards with the same threads.

Back