ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, my name is Kyle - My GE tag is Fella G.O. {An innuendo like the classic bond films} just changed my name to [ZR]Fella GO. I'm at level 22, k/d is 1.15 but getting better, My style is more contextual but I'd probably be a defender/weapon master style. My preferred weapon is probably a tie between a silenced Sigmus 9 and that which I find off a dead victim. (I'm still lvl 22 after all) my FC: 409994695038

Just a tip Kyle: try out the Stauger (if you haven't already) with Silencer/Reflex - Hi Cap, Heavy Hitter, Bio Booster (if you have it by now). It's pretty good. I used it alot when I was low level... Heck, I kept using the Stauger up till I got the Strata.

Thanks for the tip Kevin, I'll try it out again later to compare. I originally loved the close combat class and it was my go-to when I wanted to throw down instead of get weapon proficiencies. And I do like the stauger, but I prefer the high fire rate of the sigmus 9 and feel I play better with it. I usually use it with heavy hitter and biobooster with it. The stauger did appear to be a better gun, I'll give it a go...

Thanks for the tip Kevin, I'll try it out again later to compare. I originally loved the close combat class and it was my go-to when I wanted to throw down instead of get weapon proficiencies. And I do like the stauger, but I prefer the high fire rate of the sigmus 9 and feel I play better with it. I usually use it with heavy hitter and biobooster with it. The stauger did appear to be a better gun, I'll give it a go...
If you like the ROF of the sigmus, the use the Vargen when u unlock it. It's extremely accurate and has a high ROF.To all members, practice is at 7:00 PM EST this Saturday (victor is not in charge of practice no matter how much he thinks he is)TeamsTeam 1: Majora, Erik, Victor/AOS, and me. (idk if victor can play)Team 2: Kevin, Kyle, Manuell, and Ryan

Looks like he just chose the first four available, then the next four available. Team 1: lvl 159 in totalTeam 2: lvl 115 in totalHardly even, but I don't mind necessarily. Although I think I prefer being on the clan's team vs outsiders.Also, I don't see Eriks stats on the clan site doom. Is he raze?

I thought he did it by rank. Squad leader/commander, with a sniper, guardian, etc. Also, Erik isn't Raze, Victor just hasn't added him.

How about this? I let the members choose what team they are on? Hmmm? And victor isn't that good, so majora and I have to carry him (he plays like a level 15)

How about this? I let the members choose what team they are on? Hmmm? And victor isn't that good, so majora and I have to carry him (he plays like a level 15)
no, I am good. Just wait until I can play again and I will be good again. Also about the website, I need you guys to give me the details. I am now even busier that before (welcome to high school) and do not have time to look through threads for info. I can see that we get a new member, but not the info. Feel free to PM me your info to be added.

Sup every1, recently got GoldenEye good game so far, already lvl14 (just got that extended* clip perk), feelin pretty good about myself, yet somethins missing.... oh ya friends to enjoy it with. now im only on 1 or 2 times a week (School, work, etc etc etc....) but i try my best to have fun everytime i am on. So as soon as i saw this i had to c wats up. Hopefully i hav a spot to join in on the action, ill try not to let u guys down if i do get in....

Squad Member
Lv.14

K/D Ratio: 0.79 (ya it sucks, but hey lately thats against all 30-56's, i give myself credit for havin that great of a sucky score lol, plus i just started online 1 week ago so cut me some slack would yah?)

Favorite Gun: um well, i havnt played that much online and all i use is the sigmus9 so i guess thtas my fave for right now, offline my fav is that full auto shotty (i love over powered guns, like the type 95 MW3 or famas on Blackops)

Username: M4L KidAnime (Does this clan hav a tag? do i need to add 1?)

FC: 3411-4978-8986

Last edited:
Hey sorry i suddenly became unactive in z16, got a job and got busy with school in all sortsa ways- i'm not asking to be in the clan cause i have no clue how active i can be ever ha. but i'll join your guys games anytime you want. and your chats.

-Hoody

since i'm not on the site yet, and you said you need details.
first name: Erik
ge name: <{3rik}{+
level: 43
k/d:1.24
FC: 1745-6486-7841
battle type: Weapons Master

Sup every1, recently got GoldenEye good game so far, already lvl14 (just got that extended* clip perk), feelin pretty good about myself, yet somethins missing.... oh ya friends to enjoy it with. now im only on 1 or 2 times a week (School, work, etc etc etc....) but i try my best to have fun everytime i am on. So as soon as i saw this i had to c wats up. Hopefully i hav a spot to join in on the action, ill try not to let u guys down if i do get in....Squad MemberLv.14K/D Ratio: 0.79 (ya it sucks, but hey lately thats against all 30-56's, i give myself credit for havin that great of a sucky score lol, plus i just started online 1 week ago so cut me some slack would yah?)Favorite Gun: um well, i havnt played that much online and all i use is the sigmus9 so i guess thtas ,my fave for right now, offline my fav is that full auto shotty (i love over powered guns, like the type 95 MW3 or famas on Blackops)Username: M4L KidAnime (Does this clan hav a tag? do i need to add 1?)FC: 3411-4978-8986
The fact that u say you play once or twice a week bothers me, but if u could b online more often I would be More than happy to let u in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back