ZR Elite ~~ GoldenEye Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
James, what happened to Vincent? He decided to solo?Also, you never replied to my post about lightfoot... Do you use it for anything or is HH always worth its spot?Also, I haven't seen Victor's video, but I'm assuming there is no spectator mode so I was thinking I could record some matches too and give us some more footage...
I'm thinking his Internet broke down, because I haven't seen him online in awhile. LF is useless unless you want to burn calories. I use speed loader cuz' the Ivana is maxed out in damage, rate of fire, accuracy, range, ect.

Heavy Hitter gives you a 14% increase in damage. Bcuz my old account was giving me s*** about my password suddenly not working I had to make a new one so everybody stop sending crap to my old account.

I like how you misspelled Insidious again ;)

Mod edit: No multi posting. Use the edit button instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey could I join I won't be active in GE for another few weeks but when I do I will be catching up.

Oh yeah about the sig with Z16 have not updated this in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how everybody started double-posting after Mod Karp said multi posts were okay when it was important.

Also, I won't be on for about a week starting the 9th, since I'll be away on vacation.

I like how everybody started double-posting after Mod Karp said multi posts were okay when it was important.

srsly... ._.

D'is Mod o' 'Karp is too lenient. [STRIKE]I should of permabanned everyone on April Fools... Including myself.[/STRIKE]

ZR VS. OP Rematch Clan War

OP Leader Elias came to me asking for a rematch with ZR. He will get a war, I'll be playing my best so expect me to pull off something spectacular. But will you? I want everyone to play in this war but I want you at your best. The war will be at Saturday 7:00 PM EST. Practice this week will be moved to Friday 7:00 PM EST. We will play a total of 7 games and I will pick the teams for each game. Our best members will play in the opening match of the war.

Team 1: Me, Majora, KLM, and Raze

Team 2: Majora, Raze, Fela, and Medina

Team 3: Me, Medina, Fluffy, and Itachi

Team 4: KLM, Raze, Itachi, and Doom

Team 5: Me, Majora, KLM, and Manwell

Team 6: Erik, Majora, Fluffy, and Raze

Team 7: Fela, Erik, Doom, and Medina

Victor I want you to copy all of this and put it on the website exactly. (besides this)

If you can't make the war please tell me so I can adjust teams and such.

I need people that can record games so if you can PLEASE tell me.
Give em' hell boys

Last edited:
OP Leader Elias came to me asking for a rematch with ZR. He will get a war, I'll be playing my best so expect me to pull off something spectacular. But will you? I want everyone to play in this war but I want you at your best. The was will be at Saturday 7:00 PM EST. Practice this week will be moved to Friday 7:00 PM EST. We will play a total of 7 games and I will pick the teams for each game. Our best members will play in the opening match of the war.

Team 1: Me, Majora, KLM, and Raze

Team 2: Majora, Raze, Fela, and Medina

Team 3: Me, Medina, Fluffy, and Itachi

Team 4: KLM, Raze, Itachi, and Doom

Team 5: Me, Majora, KLM, and Manwell

Team 6: Erik, Majora, Fluffy, and Raze

Team 7: Fela, Erik, Doom, and Medina

Victor I want you to copy all of this and put it on the website exactly. (besides this)

If you can't make the war please tell me so I can adjust teams and such.

I need people that can record games so if you can PLEASE tell me.
Give em' hell boys

I won't be able to play because I will be at my dad's house.

OP Leader Elias came to me asking for a rematch with ZR. He will get a war, I'll be playing my best so expect me to pull off something spectacular. But will you? I want everyone to play in this war but I want you at your best. The was will be at Saturday 7:00 PM EST. Practice this week will be moved to Friday 7:00 PM EST. We will play a total of 7 games and I will pick the teams for each game. Our best members will play in the opening match of the war.Team 1: Me, Majora, KLM, and RazeTeam 2: Majora, Raze, Fela, and MedinaTeam 3: Me, Medina, Fluffy, and ItachiTeam 4: KLM, Raze, Itachi, and DoomTeam 5: Me, Majora, KLM, and ManwellTeam 6: Erik, Majora, Fluffy, and RazeTeam 7: Fela, Erik, Doom, and MedinaVictor I want you to copy all of this and put it on the website exactly. (besides this)If you can't make the war please tell me so I can adjust teams and such.I need people that can record games so if you can PLEASE tell me.Give em' hell boys
I'll probably be late to practice. We're having relatives over for dinner, but I'll try to get on later. (probably 7:30 or so)

Also. Just found out: probably be late tomorrow. You might want to be prepared in case I don't show up. Sorry about this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I couldn't make the practice today, I didn't see the post until it was too late. I wouldn't have made it even if I did (was working 'till 8 PST) but I would have at least told you guys. I have a video camera and will see if I can get it hooked up tonight, if not I can just point it at the TV. I'll let you know tomorrow, I'll be online an hour or so before the war to practice too.

Because Able [OP] was using rapid fire, our war with OP will take place next week on Saturday at 6:00 PM EST. We will not war OP if Able is playing and they will automatically lose if anyone else is caught hacking. If you can't make the war, please tell me. If you can record please do so!Team 1: Me, Majora, KLM, and RazeTeam 2: Majora, Raze, Fela, and MedinaTeam 3: Me, Medina, Fluffy, and ItachiTeam 4: KLM, Raze, Itachi, and DoomTeam 5: Me, Majora, KLM, and ManwellTeam 6: Erik, Majora, Fluffy, and RazeTeam 7: Fela, Erik, Doom, and Medina

Why not just called it a ZR win if they were freaking hacking during a clan war?

Auto-disqual, in my book. No second chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back