Zune, Twitter, Facebook Preview Program Sign Ups Now Open

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Microsoft today announced that sign-ups for the Zune/Twitter/Facebook preview program are now open.
The preview program gives members of the Xbox Live community early access to these new features to test them out before the floodgates open up later on this fall.
If you want to be in with a chance of being accepted on to the program, simply head over to the sign up page on Xbox.com, fill it in and submit your application.

Major Nelson highlighted a few points on his blog, which are as follows:
  • We’re looking for multiple thousands of participants, so your chances of making it in are good.
  • This opportunity is open to all Xbox LIVE Members in regions where Xbox LIVE is available.
  • Just completing the survey does not automatically get you access to the Preview Program. We’ll be making final selections from the completed surveys and send you an email if you are selected.
  • While both Xbox LIVE Gold and Silver members can sign up, Priority will be given to Gold members in the selection process.

i just did hope i get in :)

I applied! Good luck

I got in woohoooo
first batch of emails went out today so check foxy would be great if we both got in

*GOESLIKELIGHTENINGTOCHECK*

Also David, Us > The World. L4DFTW.

I'M IN!

finally got the update. Cut me out halfway through a match of halo wars HOW GAY lol.

but its all nice. i think last.fm and facebook are best. though i think twitter is very nicely done, for those twitter fans.

zume market place so far it seems like nothing new in there at all. but iv no idea what to expect from there.

i was halfway through applying for this when i realized i dont use my facebook, i have an ipod like the rest of the world (seriously, who actually has a zune?), and i dont have a twitter account. lol

needless to say i didnt finish applying.

i was halfway through applying for this when i realized i dont use my facebook, i have an ipod like the rest of the world (seriously, who actually has a zune?), and i dont have a twitter account. lol

needless to say i didnt finish applying.

Well, it's still good to try. And the Zune is misleading, it's a whole new marketplace with films, music and tv shows. Only the US has the Netflix service so its good to the rest of us as well. Last.FM = Free music = Win.

I was hoping the Sky player would of got in for us brits D=

Also got the update. Pretty nifty stuff, Facebook is implemented nicely. Twitter is also cool, but I prefer my desktop client to the 360 app of course.

I haven't tried Last FM because I don't have an account.

Make a quick free account, it's worth it. The 360 service is great.

Back