Zune

sherwood3570

infused
May 20, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
1830-2062-7374-0757
So how is it? I want to buy a brown or black 30GB. Can I put songs from Limewire or the like on it? Or does Microsoft pull the same crap Apple does with the Ipod?

sherwood3570 said:
So how is it? I want to buy a brown or black 30GB. Can I put songs from Limewire or the like on it? Or does Microsoft pull the same crap Apple does with the Ipod?
why do so many people think you can only play itunes purchased songs on the ipod? i use windows media player to rip all my CDs and then i just drag the .mp3s over to itunes and it adds them to the library and then i just sync it with my ipod. any .mp3 will play on the ipod or zune (even if your a scumbag who steals songs)

I have a Zune and wouldn't trade it for any iPod. The music that you can put it on there can be gotten by any means, except from the iTunes store. It only supports .wmv format for videos, though.

Zune is cool, but I would much rather have the iPod touch.

And you don't need to buy songs from iTunes to put on your ipod, its called ripping people. Just import it into your iTunes library and sync to iPod.

nobody can compete with the Ipod...not even the all mighty Microsoft!

As much as I do not like the corporate beast that is iPod, it has Zune beat on storage and popularity.

Well I bought two Zunes. I barrowed an Ipod video from my buddy, and liked the more masculine Zune a ton more. I bought the 30GB. It's not the largest but it's the best for me, I don't have enough music or videos to fill that sucker up.

Basically, market share doesn't equal **** compared to quantity. I feel that you get a better deal with the Zune, it can upload any music, only mpeg4 videos, and can hold pictures. I'm not saying the Ipod can't though.

I just think the Zune is a hell of a lot better and I wouldn't care if the Zune never got an update again. Heh.

Back