horrible controls

the best

ive all ways wonderd what game is better? ive heard

horrible lag
not enough players
horrible controls

the best

ok here is what you heard wrong.

when conduit 2 first came out it had horrible lag now, ever since the recent patches came out theres been less lag.
no game will not have less people, you will always find somebody to find unless you are unlucky.
The conduit has glitches and hackers but conduit 2 has less of it. Thank HVS for the patching. The only thing i will agree with you is the controls. I do not know why they put crouch and sprint together. The way they have it on the CC is unusually weird.

ok here is what you heard wrong.

when conduit 2 first came out it had horrible lag now, ever since the recent patches came out theres been less lag.
no game will not have less people, you will always find somebody to find unless you are unlucky.
The conduit has glitches and hackers but conduit 2 has less of it. Thank HVS for the patching. The only thing i will agree with you is the controls. I do not know why they put crouch and sprint together. The way they have it on the CC is unusually weird.

from what i heard from a friend who owns 2 the lag is all ways in the teams but never solo
and he plays solo alot more then mutly

from what i heard from a friend who owns 2 the lag is all ways in the teams but never solo
and he plays solo alot more then mutly
when you say "solo" do you mean the main story or FFA cause i dont have the lagging issues anymore, i dont think its the game this time cause is been a awhile since i saw some lag, probably like 2 or 3 months.

when you say "solo" do you mean the main story or FFA cause i dont have the lagging issues anymore, i dont think its the game this time cause is been a awhile since i saw some lag, probably like 2 or 3 months.

he plays big team grab bag

I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back