1st Temple boss way to easy!

Wulf

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2007
Ocala, Florida
Seriously. In the Forest Temple the ending boss really dissapointed me..oh, and why does that bamboon end up helping you? We will never know.

He was about as hard as those minature spiders on the vines...

He hardly attacked, and you could take him down in 10 seconds..

All you had to do was use your wind boomerang, target it and the dominate head, let go, the thing falls, you hit it, repeat.

The things already dead, boss threw probably what..3 hits tops?

yeah all the bosses are relatively easy in tp, probably the biggest fault in this game...although, some of them are tricky to find out how to beat them, but once you do find out, it's easy from there

You're right, however the 1st boss in Ocarina was even easier, can in fact be done in 5 seconds.

BagnusAsqu said:
You're right, however the 1st boss in Ocarina was even easier, can in fact be done in 5 seconds.

Yeah all you had to do is shoot queen ghoma in the eye and she falls of the roof, then slash her eye with your sword. She never even got a chance to attack lol.

Do you remember when you finished the baboon fight? The insect came out of him. He was a bad guy but then you killed the curse inside of him.

The boss was easy, but creative.

huh? there's a dragon boss?

well never mind. i haven't gotten that far yet.
all of them are easy.
i mean all you have to do is talk to your little flame pixie chick friend and she practically yells and screams it at you :cool:

konomaroh said:
He is hard the first time when you don't know what you have to do

Yeah, that is the only difficult part of the whole ordeal like others mentioned.
You have to figure it out, but once that is done its quite simple.

@Wulf

The last battle is a good one, not tough but has good length to it.

Jack-a-roe said:
thats another thing that gets on my nerves...
zelda is too long
No way Zelda isnt too long.

It would be boring if it was short, 50 hrs is perfect for a zelda game.

You sir, are a gaming GURU. I don't know how you could possibly have found the first boss in a game where you can expect a three-hit-and-they're-dead line of bosses EASY.

Kudos, kudos.

Back