1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1???...stupidest idea ever

spiff-ssbb

WiiChat Member
Jan 23, 2008
Wii Online Code
8140-2366-3149-0356
this is a bit of a rant.

i dont get why so many people want eight people playing at the same time to the point that they are actually disappointed that the option was discluded... imagine eight people all on seperate teams on the new FD... or on pictochat... imagine how small your character would look when you must play new pork city fully zoomed out all the time...

and name ONE serious fighter that has even the option of 4 player free for all much less eight... there are none... not good ones anyways. nintendo should be commended for making 4 player games work viably. eight player is asking a 2 d fighter to acomplish what only first person shooters can do

I find it funny that people ALWAYS find something to complain about. I'm sure people complained about Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time as well. Also, sometimes an idea looks good on paper, but when you actually perform the idea, it's horrible.

^Basically. They would have to change the "classic" and in turn ruin the reason of why it's called "classic". Just imagine lol...

Meta Knight VS GIANT Kirby, GIANT Yoshi, GIANT Wario, GIANT Mario
Allys: Pit, Marth, Ike.

Sounds fun.

JKill09 said:
^Basically. They would have to change the "classic" and in turn ruin the reason of why it's called "classic". Just imagine lol...

Meta Knight VS GIANT Kirby, GIANT Yoshi, GIANT Wario, GIANT Mario
Allys: Pit, Marth, Ike.

Sounds fun.
Now let's play that on the itsy-bitsy map of Final Destination.

Everyone would just fall off...

Exactly. That happens more often than not with just one giant.

100% agree, 4-Player is enough for me.
After 4 people, strategy would go almost completely out the window. You can't plan an intricate combo if someone hits from behind before you even manage the second hit!

Damascus said:
I read an article that stated they wanted 60 character brawls...

...and because some first person shooter had 60 characters for Wii. Obviously, it's a freakin' fps!
Exactly, most stages in SSBB are about one fifteenth the size of fps maps. People obviously don't realise that.

exactly... nobody complains that street fighter is 1v1 only lol

Back