"300" game-THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

kilo27

WiiChat Member
Apr 6, 2007
it has been confirmed that there will be a 300 game for all 3 next-gen systems, what would you like to see in the game specifically for wii

I would love to see the same art style like the movie and blood to go all over the screen like in gears of war its a perfect fit!

This game will blow it will just be repetitive slashing a RTS, which wouldn't work with 300, would be the only fun way

its already out on psp and im pretty sure its an exclusive for it......im sure thats what was on the trailer.

I hope this isnt like how all games that come out for each console.. Please let this game be great! I will be 1st in line for this.

I don't think it'll be that great.

okay

1 this is kinda a rumor with no proof on confirmation

2 the film and the game ( on the psp) have already been released so if they make a game for all next-gen consoles it will be rushed

The game on the PSP looks horrible. I really hope if this is true that it is a much better game than the PSP's version. X-Play gave it a 1/5.

Why do people get that excited over movie or tv based games when they're known to 98% of the time to totally suck, or just not worth playing when they're are other better games?

Back