$300=Laptop???

Shadowpunk

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Hey all i have $300 is there any way i can buy a laptop with that??? I really dont care as long as it runs Vista i'll buy it lol help im desperate!!!:crazy:

newegg.com is your friend

i found one for 400$ something of another. i dont remember the exact price

i didnt get it though, i own a dell from the dell outlet center

try them too

Yea ive seen a few for $400 but all i have is $300 :sad:

vista = crap. imp.

theres really no noticeable advancements from xp.
get a macbook :thumbsup:

yeah i ment to tell you that, dont expect a great laptop for only that price :(

a decent one will run you 600$

i got my inspiron b130 from dell for 800$ refurb with service plan from the dell outlets.

No future shop in US i think well i havent seen any anyway but yea all i really need laptop for is web browsing and I.M no gaming and stuff...

if you need the basics, try and see if the dell outlet has something with very few features. im sure they have bare bones computers there. they just have to. its intentional for those who want to "build up"

still, newegg or just save up

mr_resi said:
No FUTURE SHOP? thats crazy talk! In Canada theres a futureshop at every corner!
Too bad this isnt Canada :(

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if you need the basics, try and see if the dell outlet has something with very few features. im sure they have bare bones computers there. they just have to. its intentional for those who want to "build up"

still, newegg or just save up
This is the cheapest Dell i found...
http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspn_1501?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19

Check ebay, there are tons of really good deals there. There are several ebay stores available throught the site with people who have lots of feedback and you know can trust to get a great deal. Be smart though!

I would get windows xp not vista cuz thats nothing special or even thet good. U will have an easier time getting windows xp 4 that price.

Back