40+ dead marios.....stupid

kittmaster

kittmaster
Dec 27, 2007
usa
I'm on the ghost ship daredevil.....btw which is the stupidist thing ever created by nintendo.....I can't get past this train wreck. Saw the utube video.....mostly luck....what is the trick or the cheat to kill this......not interested in playing the game anymore.......its hard enough to beat when you have 3 or 6 lives.....this daredevil crap is garbage......so is cosmic mario.

Any tips?

Make sure you have plenty of lives going into it. If you have at least a decent grasp on the controls, it shouldn't take that long. I haven't done the Ghost Ship daredevil mission yet, so i can't say how hard it is. But it took me 10 of the 15 lives I had at the time to get through the Major Burrows Daredevil Run, but it took me one shot to get through the Topman Tribe Returns Daredevil Run. All I have to say is keep working, and you'll beat it in good time. :)

To be honest...I think the comets are a good idea. It adds some variety to the levels and makes them fun to go through again. I've only had problems with one or two of them...but all in all its a fun concept.

oh come on. your gettin all mad jus because you cant beat ONE level?? news flash!! you dont have to beat it. jus skip it and collect the rest of the stars.

TIPS...... practice DODGING!!!

tip..dodge what gets thrown down and when a green shell comes down you don't have to jump n it to make it stop and you dont have to wait for it to stop on its own. shake the wiimote and spin near the moving shell and you will swoop it up.hope that helps you

Back