56 invasion

24gh12

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2011
any 1 notice instead of getting people you usally play with are now 56 usally 1-3 of them just kicking every 1's asses now adays

Ive noticed that a bit. It died down after a while though. Playing from 9-11 PM EST, there arent many 56 ppl on.

I've only seen around 2 level 56's in 5 different games every time I play. But I guess there's no 56'er playing during 3-6 PM PST so yeah...

Ever since I hit rank 51 I have come across a lot more 56'sI was playing heros other day. Me 51, rank 56, rank 49, rank 50 guy VS. a clan [iq] or something and they were all rank 56.Only people left on my team was me and the rank 56 guy, vs (4) rank 56 Got owned, strata's every where, proxies on every corner and stairway of night club. Finished first on my team with 24 kills and 21 deaths lol. And no one would become hero to be killed.

dang. thats intense!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^

FAIL on that guy lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely...Seems to vary by the time of day and day of week tho. Doesn't bother too much now but I still like to battle against players in the mid 30 to mid 40s. Im only at early 44 so Im screwed (I think) until I get the Strata.

not me i get legits who just ivan and mast or prox making 50+ 3 deaths

Don't mind them to much sense half of them suck anyway :p. I am honored when a legit 56 comes in the game and woops my as, because when I kill him I go on a role and hopefully he will rage quit saying, "who the F*** does this guy think he is, killin me one time! Outragious!" LOL...

Lol that's hilarious when that happens, I kill rank 56 guys all the time then once they get like 5 deaths they leave.

Pain and I vs a lvl 52 guy who only camped and put out proxies. Owned him woth nades and mah supah terra

Back