8 Man Tournament of Friends and one stranger...

Slimi

im back
Jun 30, 2007
somewhere
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Alright, This is going to be a tournament of eight. Singles AND doubles. Alternate, first singles. So it's also luck about who is better at what and if you get paired with them with something their bad at. I said "Tournament of Friends". I invite:

Reaper12324
WuddlePook
Danny71427 or something
Me
PokeChamp
Strype
Ayo
The Stranger/friend is.....wario2000!

Were all friends here, we were here since early, and stayed, so I invite them, post on this thread if you want to join(the people I just said), you have first dibs on the tournament, as I want it friendly. One more person whoever posts first will be the one stranger. Oh, there is a twist, each battle is best 2 of 3.

Rules:
Singles/Doubles lvl. 100
No hacks/ubers(AT ALL)
legendaries allowed, but no ubers
3 OU pokemon ONLY. Here is the tier list I use: http://marriland.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=33481&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Evasion(Sand Veil allowed)/Sleep/Species Clause
no using action replay to cheat.
No hax Items

If all 7 are joining, here it is:

tournament-1.jpg

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
i know....where am i at?....:lol:
oh, I forgot about you! Cuz I haven't seen you post lately and have only seen you at marriland. Okay you will be the one stranger since I forgot about you and can't change the title -.-

WuddlePook said:
Who said I wanted to be in this lol
No one, if you want to be in it you get first dibs. I explained that.

At least the smogon tier list T.T The people at marriland don't know what the hell their talking about.

Houndoom and Medicham in OU? ._.'' and I guess I'll join ionno

WuddlePook said:
At least the smogon tier list T.T The people at marriland don't know what the hell their talking about.

Houndoom and Medicham in OU? ._.'' and I guess I'll join ionno
thats what i said, ou- houndoom!?

btw, wuddle, battle please! ;)

Back