9-year-old stabbed over Tony Hawk Ride

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net, another "killing over a video game" has developed among the the news...apparently some cracked 25 yr old killed a 9 yr old FOR...a Tony Hawk game...these reporting's on Killing over a video game like are stupid. Like have "these" people never heard of "its ONLY a game...and not real life. True I enjoyed video games as a kid as the next guy or gal, and yes my first system was an Intellivision and first got my hands on it when i was 3, 4 or 5 down in the basement, played D 7 D daily for 1 or 2 hrs, and my dad got a N.E.S for him and one for me, so the Nintendo was like father & son bonding time which ruled i thought...But I never thought "murdering someone just for a video game, these "insane" people are real dumb asses.

victim.jpg

Anthony Maldonado was a nine year old boy who loved the PlayStation. On Christmas, he received his very own PlayStation and spent the whole night playing Tony Hawk Ride. It would be on the same night that he would be stabbed to death over the game.
The suspect: one Alejandro Morales. a 25 year old resident of New York City. According to the report, the boy was still playing his PlayStation at around 3AM when two of his relatives went out to buy some snacks. The police assumes that this is when the argument started between the boy and the suspect, and that a struggle might have occurred. This was gleaned from the multiple stabs and bruises found on the boy's body.

The victim even made it to the doorway of his uncle's bedroom, where he eventually collapsed. He was then rushed to St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital, where he passed away from his injuries within the hour.

Our condolences to the Maldonado family. It truly is a tragic way to start the new year.
Poor kid...had to get whacked just for a vid. game...poor kid,

Last edited:
i never played it wasn't into the tony hawk games.

Back