A new Smash Bros Brawl theory and really accurate predictions

mario ownz

It's a me Mario!!!
Aug 14, 2007
inside the Wii
Wii Online Code
6170-4390-0177-1675
**A Smash Bros Brawl theory and really accurate predictions**

Ok i don't know if this has been posted yet but i think i have some very important info, guys and some predictions first off u may wonder who this idiot is claiming things, but guys think about it,and don't flame ok here it goes here are some possible trophies or maybe even assist or less likely a character's ok. First on the list is someone u might not even know he is Wild Gunman and he is from the nes system
180px-NES_Wild_Gunman.png

this is one of the games that used the zapper and you would have to have a showdown with him to see witch one would shoot faster when he said fire. He is most likely to become a trophy or maybe assist or sticker.
256px-Advance_Wars_Coverart.jpg
dont know much about them but, Next is one of the characters from advance wars might be featured as a fighter or if anything an assist trophy or a sticker but for sure they will be somewhere in the smash game.This one is Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru
175px-Kaerubox2.png
this one might feature the character Prince of Sablé or others as an assist or a trophy but it might be only in japan since it was only released over there but who knows. and last but not least
250px-Super_Paper_Mario_cover.jpg
Paper mario will be featured somewhere in this smash bros game wether its a character ,sticker,or trophy He will be in the game most likely a character but, if you are wondering how i got all this info and don't have anything to back up my statements heres the thing, all the games mentioned above were developed by Intelligent Systems. note there are only a few handfull of games most of them were puzzles few adventure from Intelligent Systems oh and also that devil update hes from them also, now look at the back of your smash bros melee box if you still have one notice the abscense of Intelligent Systems, this brings me back to the theory of paper mario in brawl they already had made paper mario 64 so why didn't they add him maybe to add him in brawl know notice that Intelligent Systems is now in the developers of ssbb look all the way at the bottom of the updates page and see for yourself, now knowing that Intelligent Systems is a developer in brawl its impossible not to put paper mario in ssbb. but yeah sorry for the spelling so what do u guys think tell me if this was helpfull in any way also this is my very first thread. Paper Mario will be in brawl!!! ***UPDATE*** since this hasn't been done feel free to post your predictions and theorys who knows maybe your predictions will be true in the near future (DEC.3) So let's make this a kick azz thread lol. P.S only make smart guesse's not some off topic predictions ok and if you can try to back up your theory that would be nice too but its not really needed only if you want to.

Last edited:
He meant "You people are bogus to n00bs." as in "You people who have been here a while are really meanie poo-poo heads to n00bs like us."

I never call anyone a "n00b" so you can't blame me.

thats a nice theroy and all, but i still doubt that wildgun man the guy from advance wars and that wierd japanese game will be in the game

these are just rumors cause there are no facts to back it up

and for paper mario, it does seem likely that he may appear as a character, but after mr game and watch ruined the chance of any 2d characters from being in super smash bros games i doubt he'll be in it

so again, their just rumors

som1 said:
thats a nice theroy and all, but i still doubt that wildgun man the guy from advance wars and that wierd japanese game will be in the game

these are just rumors cause there are no facts to back it up

and for paper mario, it does seem likely that he may appear as a character, but after mr game and watch ruined the chance of any 2d characters from being in super smash bros games i doubt he'll be in it

so again, their just rumors

Right, they're rumors or GUESSES. If you read his first post, he clearified that these were guesses.

RedFox said:
He meant "You people are bogus to n00bs." as in "You people who have been here a while are really meanie poo-poo heads to n00bs like us."

I never call anyone a "n00b" so you can't blame me.

noob

Its a nice theory but it isnt worth the term: Accurate. Its just something you think based on a certain thing ( same company ) I dont agree with why paper mario wasnt included. They already had 2 mario's so why put another one in. Thats maybe the same reason why we wont see him this time. Im not sure though. Im just hanging back and not prediciting anything

well sorry for the bad netspeak but ill try to fix it but yeah oh and cyberzomby i did state intelligent systems wasnt in melee maybe thats why dr mario showed up instead of paper mario im glad that u guys also state ur opinions but yeah there just rumors and i said that in the begining of paragraph, oh and thanks for backing me up redfox

Not sure about his inclussion, but it's a fine theory.

Back