A new Version of the Wii

siksol

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2006
Seems that in the not to distant future there will be a new version of the Wii one with DVD play back and maybe they will even update in the graphics department while they are at it. If Nintendo does come out with a new version of the Wii and improved graphics adds multi media supports and a few other things the Wii will for shure dominate then. So anyways take a look at what I found so you know what im Babbling about.

:November 13, 2006 - In a curiously timed announcement, Sonic Solutions revealed it had been chosen by Nintendo to provide DVD movie playback on a future version of the Wii. According to the release, Nintendo plans to offer a new version of the Wii in the fall or winter of 2007. Sonic's CinePlayer CE DVD Navigator, a standard in DVD playback software, allows for anamorphic widescreen video, motion menus and alternate camera angles.:

.........wow figured i would have got some feed back already on this one.. interesting..

It's been posted a hundred times. That is the reason for no feedback. As a matter of fact we had a pretty nice debate about this, do a search and you will see the light.

hrmm ill hafta look harder i tried a search before i posted it and nuttin really came back, ill check again ty

Back