A question..

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
People of Wiichat.. what is your idea of the perfect man/woman?

Describe him/her in any way you want, this is your dream man/woman.

You can all guess what mine would be like.. any one who looks like or IS him:

johnny_depp1_300_400.jpg

Someone that I can talk to, most importantly.

And to be quite honest, I like emotional girls. I like to feel like I'm needed. Someone that has their own opinions and can make a decision.

EDIT: Oh, I'm sorry. Now that I reread your post, I think you were talking about phsyical aspects.

They need to be healthy, and a nice smile wouldn't hurt. I'm pretty easy in this department.

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be just physical, can be anything at all =]

Looking like Johnny Depp is just a bonus =p

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!?

Someone that I can talk to, most importantly.

And to be quite honest, I like emotional girls. I like to feel like I'm needed. Someone that has their own opinions and can make a decision.

This is a perfect answer, I'll just elaborate a biiit more.

The communication thing is the most important, I agree. To have someone you can spend all day and night talking to. And ironically, those times that you don't have to say anything at all to tell them how much they mean to you.

I also like to feel like I'm needed/wanted. I wouldn't say EMOTIONAL...that just emits thoughts of emo-ness. But I have a natural tendency toward serving the woman, and showing appreciation for that would be very nice.

And finally, you hit it on the head with that last sentence. Call me a pushover, but I like a strong woman who tells it like it is and (most of the time) won't take no for an answer. TO OTHER PEOPLE.

Ah, I'm tired and don't know what I'm saying...I'll probably end up editing this 5 times because I'll think of something better to say, or a different wording in Maths...

I always thought I'd go for a brunette in the looks department...but my blue-eyed blonde-haired bombshell totally proved me wrong. :)

- Someone who is incredibly attentive (emotionally) with me, and is calm about my insecurities and drama
- Someone who speaks very highly of his mother
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone with superb hygiene
- Someone more mature than I am, in a multitude of ways
- Similar interests are a given. Must be interested in one or both of my main passions; music and politics.

I'll definitely add to this.

- Someone who is outgoing
- Someone who is kind and caring
- Someone who likes me for who I am
- Someone who enjoys outdoor activities (walking through the forest, biking, snowboarding/skiing,
- Someone who I can connect with
- Someone who shares similar interests

Perfect man -
Undecided
Ive yet to find my type of man (but vastly over wait , skallys, skin heads nerdy, army types are out)

Perfect woman
Martial artiest (not to musley but looks good in a karate uniform strange fetish)
Likes the same animes
Likes the same tv as me
Likes the same games

Damn
A female version of me
Bugger

IMG_2521.jpg

she is like a best friend to me, i've seen her go through tough times and stood by her side incase she needed to talk about anything, she is a comedian to say the least :lol: always makes me laugh.

who needs a perfect match when you have a friend like her

Last edited:
Well things I look for in a girl are, good sense of humor (funnier than me which can be hard :wink: ) smart, and attractive. Attractive being overall, but mainly pretty eyes and a pretty smile. Brandon melts when the ladies have nice smiles.

I also look for a girl who looks after herself, but also doesn't think about herself all of the time. Being involved with her family is good as well.

- intelligent
- wise beyond their years
- thoughtful
- obviously shares some of my interests
- open minded
- someone who knows what pain is
- someone who knows how to laugh
- loves nature
- has respect for other animals

physically...
dark hair, light eyes, pale skin.
other than that, i don't care.

Well... For emotions/ non-physical aspects:
  • Intelligent
  • Good sense of humor (both deal and accept jokes)
  • Honest
  • Same relative hobbies, interests
  • Neat (I don't like living with a pig)
  • Independent
  • Playful
  • Energetic
  • Pumps my ego/ doesn't mind it
For more physical properties... I'd go with:
  • Brunette/ Blonde
  • Blue/ Green eyes
  • Fair-skinned
  • Average height
  • Not paper thin or car tire wide
  • Great legs
  • Dresses well
  • Not ridden with piercings everywhere (I like my women more natural)

perfect woman:

- funny and energetic
- into games.....especially games that involve fighting, like street fighter
- likes me for who i am
- not shy to ask about anything
- has a tomboyish attitude

physical appearance:

hmmm.....i dont know.....who looks closely to Hayley Williams

hayley.jpg

i have weird taste...

Back