A wii story

mouiepower

WiiChat Member
Jul 15, 2007
Hi it's your trini frind again.I joined this site some time ago hopeing you guys could help me find a wii.Im happy to say it worked like a charm.I got info about where to get one but, the problem is i live in Trinidad.So i had to depend on my sis (A NON GAMER) who lives in Brocklyn.She was like 'dont worry i can get it for you anytime'.I tryed to tell her how fast the thing goes and she should go early on the day i tolded to go,but she did not listen.Well i dont have to tell you that when she went two days later they were all gone.I was pissed!!! but she got the message that when she sees a wii she should not 'stick'.So Last friday she went to a store that tolded her to cum on sunday.When she got there the store did not get it's shipment.She said alot of people were there and they were mad as hell and almost started a ps3 like riot.But you know us Nintendo fanboys good sence prevailed.Dertermined to not go home empty handed she got a newspaper and found out that circuit city had wiis so she got down there and found me a wii.Some of the people she saw at the other store were there to.What surprised me was that they did not have any copys of Zelda.I knew the wii was hard to find but the games to.But she got the Zelda at another store.Thats not the end of the story she has to ship it to Trinidad for me. she wanted me to wait till a cousin of our comes to trini in September.Iwas like ON WAY!!! i have waiting to long already.Ill post you guys when i get it.
to be continued...........

ps thanks to the loose cannon and some other guy that gave much better info.

Back