About Golden Hammers...

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
I already have 5 golden hammers and I was wondering if I should use one of them, because it appears that the golden hammers slots are full.

I don't wanna get an extra golden hammer and for it to not be usable because I have full slots.

Oh yeah... Can you guys tell me which box should I break with a golden hammer :D?

If u can the mew2 trophi
Thats what i didi becasue u have to beat clasinc on intense!!

Can't you just use continues, though?

And just for your information, there are only 5 golden hammers in the game, so take your time on your decision. I mistakenly used three of mine on rather easy challenges, so it will be interesting to see if I'll be able to complete them all. Make sure you make your choices count!

Last edited:
I'd go for trophies that require like hours of playtime. I know there is one that is like 1000 hours or 1000 matches in vs or something.

I only have two hammers. Haven't seen anything I know I want to break yet though.

^I personally wouldn't go for those because I know that I'll eventually get them. I will probably use my two remaining ones on the ones that require you beat something on intense that you can't use continue's on, such as All-Star mode. That would be incredibly difficult to complete otherwise.

Last edited:
i used 2 on allstar mode V-hard and intense. that s--- was just too much for me. if it wasnt the chars killing you it was maps or items. i have a feeling i may use them on the cruel mode ones as well.

Are you guys talking about SSE or classic with this all-star mode? I haven't really unlocked much yet on SSB. Been playing alot of RE4 lately.

All-Star mode was in Melee. It is a standalone mode, such as Classic or Adventure.

Yeah, I'm with Levesque. Use it on something like Intense difficulty level or on All Star mode with no continues. It is very hard to beat something like that.

I used my first 3 on random things so I could see the challenges (I was anxious the first day). I just got another and used it on the "All Characters beat 100-Man Melee". That seems crazy.

JKill09 said:
I used my first 3 on random things so I could see the challenges (I was anxious the first day). I just got another and used it on the "All Characters beat 100-Man Melee". That seems crazy.
That is really easy to do.

should i use it on beating boss battle on "very hard"

I was wondering if i could do that event with two players because we pretty much figured out every boss weakness besides tabuu.

p.s. what's tabuus weakness? xD

Back