About Pre-orders for Brawl HELP!!!

Wii_Are_Family123

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
ok so i didnt pre-order brawl which is dumb on my half and its probably too late nowso i have a question

If i dont have a preorder could i still get a copy from the store in the morning if i waited out or am i screwed

please respond

well its a 50 50 chance... it might be like the wii, where people reserved them, but there were none for the buyers, not even enough for all the reserves... but there is a chance that there will be enough because its such a big hit, most gamestores like gamestop get enough for the reserved, plus some who havent reserved, so it will be a first come, first serve

do you think i should wait out then i was planning on trying at EBgames which is now gamestop i think

Just pre-order it ASAP. I'm sure you can still do so at most stores, I mean the game doesn't come out for another ten days.

i just preordered the other day, and i did the same thing for gh3 i ordered it 1 week before release. im pretty sure you can still preorder it. and if i may suggest, im doing the trade in 2 games for 10 dollar brawl, so if theres 2 wii games u dont wanna play anymore i suggest tradin em in

I pre-ordered it in December, and paid it all off a couple days afterwards. Does anyone know if that gives me an edge in terms of availability? I would think that would be the case, but I'm not sure.

Back