Add Axtlar(me) to your Wii...I have lots of wi-fi games.

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
Hello, compatriots of Wii playing, if you want to add me to your Wii (and I would very much like people to add me, please):

1. be sure you're active in playing of the Wii and its games.
2. give me your code (mine's 7688-9638-8193-7668) and add mine and don't you forget it.
3. give me the username you use for the Wii(cause alot of you use different usernames for everything)
4. it is a plus if you have (and play) games like Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime 3(because those let you to just interact with people even if they're not really connected at the same time.
5. I really need people on my lists because this is a new Wii and old friends don't play anymore.
6. Another plus: if you have the following games: Castlevania Judgment , Smash Bros. Brawl, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash Up!, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Mario Strikers Charged, NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams,Battalion Wars 2, Animal Crossing, and Elebits. you are more than welcome to both add me to those games and the Wii too!

So please give me the codes of your Wiis and the games you wish to have me on, thank you, I will expect anxiously your responses!
Anyone is welcome.

Last edited:
Hello, compatriots, just trying to revive this thread as well. POST HERE!!

Back