advice= DONT MAKE UR OWN POWER CORD

danielh

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2010
South Carolina
Wii Online Code
3118-4760-4341-1106
LOL, i lost my power cord 4 lik 20 min and i made a power cord, and well, it worked 4 bout 20 min thn my wii cut off and well, its fried... now i gota get another, but lol, ima make a funny youtube vid of my playin wii and gettin mad and thrown my wii out the door n the road and bustin everywhere, but it'll b set up but ima make it look real. lol, ima thro my fuked up wii of corse, not my new 1.

Whatever makes you happy :yesnod:

Be sure to post the link somewhere in this thread

... This definitely shouldn't be in Wii Friend Codes lol. Moved to Wii Chat (I don't think I've EVER done that before?).

But yeah, messing with power cords and any sort of **** that deals with an electronic's electricity is usually a horrible idea, 'less you're a pro who has the exact schematics and details of what you're trying to mimic. So many small things can go wrong, and as evident, the smallest of problems can result in the biggest of bad results. That sucks, man. =/

i wouldnt say im a pro at this stuff but i no what im doin and i have no idea y it messd it up. it had 12v and the amps it needd was slightly under. i was makin sure it didnt get 2 much power but it fried with being under powered. but whatever lol live and learn, right... im getttin another 2day n lik 2 hrs. i'll b back on wii 2night. ima wii nerd lol i cant go without wii. well, i cant go without a hacked wii. i cant even say everything i had on it cause it was soooo much. im talking bout odd stuff. lik i can watch any road camara anywhere around where i live on my wii lol. free tv, live tv. all kinda stuff.

Mod edit: No moddery talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back