"All Boxed In" was a good thread

Bosco

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2011
'73 Cordoba
Wii Online Code
2161-9680-4816-0000
Not really sure why the "All Boxed In" thread was closed. I think the subject of glitches in the game is pretty interesting. It is not bdogg612's fault that the game has glitches in it. Neither is it mine nor anyone else's who bought the game. For better of for worse, they are part of the game. It seemed to me that bdogg612 was trying to start a friendly dialogue regarding an aspect of GE. SSBfreakCK, is your decision to close that thread solely based on your personal opinion, or is it based on forum rules? If it's the latter, can you please cite them? Thanks.

I always disliked the people who made use of the mariokart glitches.
So i don't mind him closing the thread. Mind you i also wish the game was hackfree.
Utopia does not exist.

Yea, I didn't get that either. I wasn't violating any rules by posting it but I wasn't going to contest it and get banned. I wasn't asking about it because I plan to stay inside the glitches the entire game because I don't. I was just shocked and amazed to see someone in there and kill me a few times. I thought it would be a surprise at the beginning of the round then go about my business.

Freaky baby thought you would gain an advantage from this practice and closed the thread. Was that the case i would agree with him. However, you gain no advantage from this as once you are in the glitch ......
a. you cannot get out once your in
b. you cannot kill anyone
c. you have to quit the game or wait until next lobby to get out

at best you can get in a glitch and spawn hero.... but i see no point :)

Yeah all these glitches are useless any how. Esp on Station but I love it when the hero goes in there I just take a nice position on the upper level Janus side and wait for him to move into range = Easiest hero kill ever.

Moved to Site Feedback. If ya ever want to contest/discuss/whatever a higher up's decisions and what not and aren't gonna PM, throw the thread in there pl0x.

SSBfreakCK, is your decision to close that thread solely based on your personal opinion, or is it based on forum rules?

My motive for closing the thread was entirely personal opinion. Discussion of playing a game how it wasn't intended (be it running around in objective modes doing nothing but bolstering your KDR, or abusing collision glitches) is definitely not against any Wiichat rules. But in my opinion, it's right on the middle of the fine line between gaming like a douche (within the rules), and out-right cheating (outside the rules). So... yeah. Just because glitches are in a game doesn't mean you should openly talk and use them, is my point. Considering how many people ***** 'bout using the highest tier/broken options of competitive online gaming, even more will rightfully complain 'bout game mechanics abuse.

I wasn't going to contest it and get banned.

You'd never get banned on Wiichat just for contesting a thread lock. :lol: Hell, you wouldn't even get a warning. Wiichat ain't a forum of rule-nazis and fascists, bro. If you've got questions or problems with what a mod does, speak up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back