All Things Hockey

Syntax

That Canucks Fan
Dec 27, 2006
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0001
For those of you who enjoy watching or playing hockey this threads for you.

What to expect from this thread:

- NHL Team Discussion
- NHL Gameday Discussion
- NHL 07 Playoff Race
- NHL 07 Playoff Discussion
- General Hockey Discussion
- Equipment Show Off, Discussion and Mods.
- Etc..

Basically if you love the sport then hopefully you will love this thread...right..

Extra:

Also I will be posting a PB account with various avatars and signatures free to use. If you would like to see your avatars and sigs of your favourite team just let me know and I'll post them. However just to let you guys know beforehand I take no credit for the work. They were all taken from various free hockey sig and avatar sites..yes there are sites.

onto the thread...

Overall Standings:

Western Conference:

1. Nashville
2. Anaheim
3. Vancouver
4. Detroit
5. Dallas
6. San Jose
7. Minnesota
8. Calgary

Eastern Conference:

1. Buffalo
2. New Jersey
3. Atlanta
4. Ottawa
5. Pittsburgh
6. New York
7. Tampa Bay
8. Montreal

That's it for now...

Canucks beat Avs 3-0 last night....xD

Last edited:
I enjoy watching hockey for sure. But at the moment I am sadened that my Leafs are not in a spot and tha Habs are. I will be quite mad if we dont make the playoffs again.

You my friend.....are the man.

Pens all the way baby! At the start of the season we were pinned 80 to 1 chances of winning the cup. Now we're 15 to 1. Ok, so they're just Vegas chances, but it means something to me that more and more people are seeing the Pens potential.

Lord Stanley Lord Stanley pour me some brandy!

Canucks > Penguins k...

and yes I play hockey but not ice hockey or in a league. I just play for fun with friends.

Position: Goalie xD

Ah nice. I'm trying to find some roller hockey leagues in my area. However I've had no luck. Did however play in a league for two years. One year we placed second in the championship game and the second year we placed first.

My Gear:

Blocker2.jpg

amazing.jpg

goaliepadss.jpg

Picture27.jpg

Itech 4.8 Vamp Goalie Pads
Louisville Blocker (used hockey tape to match my other equipment, it also prevents it from tearing)

Not Shown:

Bauer Supreme Goalie Glove (Right Hand)
Itech Mask
Dominik Hasesk Goalie Stick

Goalie Pads:

Over the summer I plan on purchasing some RBK goalie pads. Basically they will have the same graphics as Roberto Luongo.

ive got

one90 skates
Stealth S9 elbows
Steath S9 knee
Easton air pants
Nike V-14 shoulder
one90 gloves

thats all i can remember

RBK 7k Sickick too

goalie stuff is so expensive, hotdamn

I can't ice skate for ****. I play roller hockey all the time though. It's been rough to get my old league team back together after we all left for college, but I play every time I come home.

I'm gonna buy a pair of Missions He1500 cause my old skates are dead. They don't even fit very well anymore.

i just need 200 bucks :mad:

goalie stuff is so expensive, hotdamn

Tell me about it... My catcher costs more than my pair of pads :eek:

Go CANUCKS!! yeah! I play hockey, I didn't play rep this year.

My brothers a goalie. You can see him fight on youtube lol. last game in midgets so he droped them.

What position do you play?

I play mostly forward. But I don't think I will play rep next year ( I am geting slow...) and my brother just got new gear and I might use his old stuff.

Ya Go Canucks I do play ice hockey to but only House lol (its a type of league not hockye in my house)

Back