ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

my mate had it was thinking of buying the game cube version need a decent rpg to play and he said its pretty good cant wait for this one on the wii version should be good

Wiignorant said:
Is Medal of Honor 4 Modern warfare coming to Wii?

No, Call of Duty 4 is not coming to wii. Call of Duty 5 is though. Call of duty 3 was made by the same developers making number 5 and for some reason they like to put call of duty on the wii. number 2 and number 4 were made by infinity ward.

final fantasy crystal chronicles: echoes of time.....not too bad so far (only playing hour or so). not sure what differs between DS & Wii versions, with hope - there is FINALLY some sort of RPG for the Wii that doesnt disappoint & suck

anyone else have FFCC:EoT for Wii yet?

Last edited:
I noticed Sonic Unleashed and Star Wars: Force Unleashed weren't on there.

I also heard rumors of a Star Fox Wii!

Never heard any starfox rumors. I guess a good game thats always fun to try out is medal of honor heroes 2. But, it is the worst game for getting used to FPS on wii.

Never heard any starfox rumors. I guess a good game thats always fun to try out is medal of honor heroes 2. But, it is the worst game for getting used to FPS on wii.
I keep hearing rumors of a new Star Fox game. Sin and Punishment worked so well on the Wii so I'm excited to see a Star Fox game compatible with the Wii pointer. Even if it is a re-make of the N64 version (I hope its not) I would be happier with that than nothing at all.

Back