Alone In The Dark Delayed Again

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Sure, you know Alone in the Dark 5 is coming. You also probably know that, while the protagonist's name is Edward Carnby, he has absolutely nothing in common with the original, more dapper Carnby of the first game. But what else do you know about the game? Not much, I'll tell you, because for a game that was supposed to be coming in March (itself a delay from a 2007 release), we've not heard much new info for a while. So don't act too surprised, then, at news it's been delayed for a second time, this time to September. Bummer.

Source:
http://kotaku.com/343632/alone-in-the-dark-delayed-again

This game isn't on the Wii. It appears to be a PS3 exclusive, unless the delay is to put it on 360 too.

And to actually comment on the game, it doesn't look like very much, trying to take Alone in the Dark and loosely merge it with GTA. I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Well, upon some research of this game, it appears like a pretty big multi-platformer. I just assumed from the OP's link it was going to be a PS3 exclusive (it was mentioned 3 times in the article)

Back