Another Sad Day :(

JCpackers044

JCpackers is BACK!
Feb 18, 2007
New Jersey, United States
well i tried calling EVERYWHERE to see if they had Wii's this morning and all i got was alot of..."nope sorry were sold out" and "no we dont have any" then i would respond with do you have any idea when you'll be getting any..."nope no idea"...so its another sad day for me...just another failed attempt to find a Wii...god i hate this.

and dont say OH YOU SHOULDA STAYED IN LINE AT RELEASE LIKE THE REST OF US...cause im sick of hearing that.

Try Best Buy, seriously, it is your best choice. I think they get two shipments a week at the one here and the days they happened to get them when I got mine was a shipment on Monday and one on Thursday.

called them like 10 minutes ago...they didnt have any...ill try again on thursday cause one of the Wal-marts said to try again on thursday after 11...so idk i hope so though cause im like dying for a Wii right about now.

Ask if you can put mony down on it
or offer the owner a quick one off the wrist and how he swings that way

i went into target and they were sold out. then went into best buy 10 min before they opened and there was a whole shipment of 30 some odd wiis i got one of the first ones :) totally random too!

TRU had all the accessories and i ask my friend who works there if they got a shipment. he said hed hold one or 2 for me to pick up for frineds who are having a hard time getting one.

Dont worry, i had the same problem till Jan 5th, a whole month after launch here in the U.K. but hang on, youll get one soon enough! (its worth the wait)

yeah ive been trying alot harder this week, im starting to realize how much i really want one...lol and if i buy one online i dont want it to be some huge bundle deal where i get 7 games i dont have any interest in what so ever...and im definatley not gonna buy only the system for 500...

Darkprinny said:
Ask if you can put mony down on it
or offer the owner a quick one off the wrist and how he swings that way

Yeah you can put a reserve down on one.
At stores like Game Stop and Game Crazy they'll call you when they get them.

Back