Any clans looking for new opponents??

HomerS742

WiiChat Member
Sep 16, 2010
Vermont
I tend to team up with a group of people who go by (007) as their clan name. They are very inexperienced when it comes to closed match clan wars, but all of them are excited to try it. Their average rank is 24. There are 21 members, mostly from the U.S., but there are 3 or 4 from England who are antsy to play a closed match. The 4 highest members not including myself are 46, 42, 36, 34. Please send me a private message if you have an interested clan and let me know when you would want to try to get together. We can either play a regular match or with capped weapons/gadgets to a certain level. Whatever you wanna do. Thanks! Hopefully we'll get something going soon for these guys.

Really?? Nobody wants to play against the [007] team? They really would like to play against some clans/groups.

i would play em. maybe me and volcarana can take on your team.

hey VOL your gonna have to add me, il put your FC in later. mine is on my page cause i can remember it. i would like to do some battle with ya.

i would play em. maybe me and volcarana can take on your team.

hey VOL your gonna have to add me, il put your FC in later. mine is on my page cause i can remember it. i would like to do some battle with ya.
Ok, I'm adding you right now, but I probably won't be able to get in a game until later.

Back