Anyone here golf?

Pnuts

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
Just curious, from some of the other threads, it seems we might have a few in here.

And on that note, a rather funny new media campain by top flight, http://topflite.com/d2man/

The rapping video is pretty great, probably not so much for none golfers, but either way you should get a laugh

-Pnuts

Yeah, I'm a golfer. I completely suck at golfing, though, but I still like it a lot. Has anyone ever had a season pass? I was wondering about how much one would cost.

anytime i hit a golf ball it goes straight.... for about 50' and shoots a right agle to my right... everytime... :)

idjut said:
anytime i hit a golf ball it goes straight.... for about 50' and shoots a right agle to my right... everytime... :)
Sounds like a pretty gnarly slice you got going on there. I've been playing for about 10 years now. I hadn't played for a long time since I moved to San Diego, but now I'm starting to get back into it. Used to average mid-upper 70s when I played, trying to get back to at least that.

Yes, although not as well as I'd like. I also work at a golf shop.

Handicap of about 10 :/

Thing is with golf there is always somewhere you can improve. Someone shoots a 59, but I guarantee they can look back at the round and find a few places they could have gone lower.

pYRo said:
Yeah, I'm a golfer. I completely suck at golfing, though, but I still like it a lot. Has anyone ever had a season pass? I was wondering about how much one would cost.

depends on the place im sure, best bet woul dbe to call them or ask next time you go.

ven0mous said:
anyone else utterly amazed at how ralistic tiger woods '08 feels?

Is it really that good? I havent tried it yet but might have to rent it this week.

def reccomend at least a rent of it. but yeah its that good. anything you would do with a club to cause a ball to do anything the wiimote responds accordingly. tilt the wiimote left or right and the ball will fade or draw, dont follow through your swing and the ball wil drop short. its really playing golf, only you can do it naked lol

pYRo said:
As for the season pass, like previously stated it depends on the type of course, whether or not its a Private Club, or a Public Course, and the quality of those courses. Also depends on where you are, I know that down here in San Diego golf is quite expensive, just to play the public courses, and in the triple digits for Country Clubs and high end courses.

(Torrey Pines, which is in La Jolla, which is about 20 minutes from me, is $150+ for one round for non-residents, and $50 for city of San Diego Residents)

blueovalboy7 said:
As for the season pass, like previously stated it depends on the type of course, whether or not its a Private Club, or a Public Course, and the quality of those courses. Also depends on where you are, I know that down here in San Diego golf is quite expensive, just to play the public courses, and in the triple digits for Country Clubs and high end courses.

(Torrey Pines, which is in La Jolla, which is about 20 minutes from me, is $150+ for one round for non-residents, and $50 for city of San Diego Residents)

Yeah, I'm thinking a public course that is probably average in quality. A 9-hole round at the course would be about $12 at the most, So I can't imagine a pass being too expensive.

i tried golf once, but i wasn't worth a sh*t.
whenever i wasn't in the sand, i was in the woods:lol:
oh well, i guess its not for me

i tried golfing once

it was an epic failer

ill just stick to watching it

Back