Anyone into Age of Empires THREE??

RPGMasterTurk91

Turkish RPG Master
Aug 2, 2006
Somewhere in New Jersey
Age of Empires 3 is one of my favorite games especially since its almost completely strategy-based. Unfortunately, I know only one other person in real life who has ever played, and they have quit long ago. It's MUCH more popular in Europe (due to the inclusion of various European Colonies that tickled the video game sensors of proud-to-be people). Anyone at all interested in Age of Empires 3 or the expansions, and is anyone active online?

lol sorry Turk, looks like you're one of the only on this site who likes it, and in the world...I looked it up, I'm considering getting it, looks mad fun. Fifty something views and nobody has the will to comment but myself. This site looks seems to be very inactive lately.

I'm not into it. I believe the official term for it is 'having a life'.

Age of Empires isn't World of Warcraft, or anything like it, so I don't see why you're treating it as something that's commonly associated with draining one's time and life. It's a strategy game for anyone who likes skill and not luck when playing a game, but also for people who like to think and outsmart their opponents.

The fact that you're extremely active on this forum could label you as having "no life" easily, but doing so would be unreasonable.

Age of Empires isn't World of Warcraft, or anything like it, so I don't see why you're treating it as something that's commonly associated with draining one's time and life. It's a strategy game for anyone who likes skill and not luck when playing a game, but also for people who like to think and outsmart their opponents.

The fact that you're extremely active on this forum could label you as having "no life" easily, but doing so would be unreasonable.

Extremely active? I visit here twice a day at most, although that's usually when there's no one on facebook on msn...

Hah, i guess this is a joke...

Anyway yeah i used to play AoE 3 alot, many years ago, it was an amazing game! I loved it, haven't played it recently though :(

I love that game!
My brother got me hooked on it many years ago and I still play it from time to time.

I'm a girl btw. I've never met a girl that plays it, besides me.

Back