Anyone play GE and play games like COD on PSN or Xbox?

rell

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2011
Cali
I haven't touched this game in like 3 years.

My brother-in-law came over one day and gave me his copy COD MW3 on ps3 like 3 days after it was released and I was hooked onto that(never played COD before), then I got Black Ops 2. It's such a faster paced game and I always have the sensitivity on the highest setting for the controller.

I dusted off the wii and tried to play GE and everything feels so stiff and slow to me in comparison.

Curious if anyone else experiences this, I sometimes feel like I cant own and play multiple games at once. I can only be hooked on that one game at the moment.

Anyways I was just on youtube and came across some gameplay videos and had a moment down memory lane. Decided to fire GE up and sign back on here and see if others were still playing.

Curious if anyone else experiences this, I sometimes feel like I cant own and play multiple games at once. I can only be hooked on that one game at the moment.

Yep, that's just how it goes when it comes t' games of similar principles/controls, particularly when it comes t' shooters. Even if it's just switchin' from the newest game in the series to an older installment (try playin' Goldeneye Wii then Goldeneye 64), it'l have an adverse effect on how ya play. Playin' multiple games on any level of competitiveness can **** with your muscle memory and reaction time for said games.

Case in point, I used t' play Assassin's Creed: Revelations multiplayer somewhat competitively. Naturally I switched t' AC:III when it came out, but I went back to Revelations for some time since AC:III's multiplayer doesn't work half the time. To get my AC fix I flip-flopped between the two regularly, and despite the games' similarity to each other, it really hurt my performance.

And yeah, CoD 'n GE still have active communities. How active I wouldn't know, as I ain't a part'a either.

Sup Rell! We've played GE before. Like many of the faqs diehards, I'm still around. Shoot me a PM and we can exchange FCs...

And I wouldn't really be able to comment on the controller-feel difference, as this is still the only online FPS I've ever played LOL I'm old.

th (29).jpg

Last edited:
Back