Anyone played Simpsons?

KyleForMe

Don't believe his lies.
Dec 13, 2006
IL, USA, Earth, Milky Way
Wii Online Code
5710-8093-1849-3803
Now i know this isn't everyones cup of tea (no need to give your reasons why not to play)
But has anyone here played this for wii yet? If so post your impressions of the controls/graphics. Ive played the demo for 360 and despite a few flaws it seems like it will be a fun game worth my time.

Or if anyone can actually find a Wii review for this game please post a link.
Thanks yall

Comes out today I believe. If I see it later on, it might be hard not to buy it.

the game just shipped today. most stores dont have it yet. its suppose to be out on november 1st. come back and ask then.

I have played the demo for the PS3 version. It was hilarious and fun. The Wii version just has not as good graphics and motion. I plan on purchasing it.

Ooze33 said:
I have played the demo for the PS3 version. It was hilarious and fun. The Wii version just has not as good graphics and motion. I plan on purchasing it.

You played both versions?

hmm, no i havent played it yet, but i have seen the ps3 version commercials and the game actualy looks fun

I played for about an hour last night (of the Wii version) and it seems pretty good. My main complaint is the camera. You really have to fight it at times to be able to see clearly where you are trying to go.

Also, if you play 2 player co-op, it goes to a split screen view. If you don't have a widescreen TV then it makes it kind of hard to see very much. They should have zoomed out a little more in those cases.

Back