Awesome 4minute preview of Mario Kart Wii at Gametrailers!!!

Thanks, Frog!
I shall call this game Mario Motobike Wii instead, though.

{Axtlár} said:
Thanks, Frog!
I'm sure there will be an option to host games without bikes.

At first I did not like the idea of bikes, but after seeing this trailer they look really fun!

cant wait for this game, i love unboxing things like this too. Remmeber when you unboxed your wii? Good times...

{Axtlár} said:
Thanks, Frog!

I read somewhere that the only some of the classes have the bikes. Some of them are just karts, and some of them you use both. So, I guess if you don't like the bikes you can use something else.

That said, I am excited for this. I already put in my preorder at the store.

That preview made me become crazy for Mario Kart Wii. Now I can't stop thinking about it, I can't wait either!!

I'm definitely excited for this game. We get to play it one month from today actually. The gameplay, bikes, new courses, etc. all look pretty slick which makes me want the game even more.

Wow, not that was an indepth preview...nice find...cant wait for this!

I was told there won't be a real chat system. We'll be able to use premade text in a chat type room. Please don't let this be true. You also can't jump, and power sliding can be set to automatic. This game may have been simplified way too much. Only time will tell.

It is true there's no text chat.. that's just what Big N wants to do for now.
I can't wait for it either~ looks great : )

The whole half-pipe thing is really cool, I like the extreme sport addition to it. I'll definitely jump on this one

Nice video, still not sure if this is a definite buy for me..at least not right away.

I'll have to watch more gameplay and read up on more stuff, but the online play sounds interesting.

Back