Awesome New Hard-Drive!!!

You don't need 500GB... just get a trillabyte or terrabyte anyways that's 300GB in itself and it's no bigger than what we put in out computers today. So don't exadurate on nonsense. And also...I doubt the suction would fall off...not if you put it on properly. And 30GB isn't anywhere near $100 even in Australia it's basically $1 for 1GB, so you're being ripped off.

Last edited:
If there would be a way to play the DS online, the graphics would look totally distorted, considering the DS screen's size and the screen's size of a TV.

gpoleweski said:
You don't need 500GB... just get a trillabyte or terrabyte anyways that's 300GB in itself and it's no bigger than what we put in out computers today. So don't exadurate on nonsense. And also...I doubt the suction would fall off...not if you put it on properly.

I agree on the size aspect as half a terrabyte is overkill, hell my computer has 250 gigs and I record my own music, have music editing software, software preamp stuff, etc and I have only used 150 gigs, hell I waste about 50 on my scratch disk but figure Ill always have the room if I decide to have a 24 hour music recording session. For the suction cup in time with the plastic breaking down it would only take a couple of years being exposed to make the suction less reliable.

Edit: I reread your post and all I said above I still say stands true to my opinion. A terrabyte is 1000GB so I think you were making the inverse point. Maybe IDK heck Im lost

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure you only need like 5 GB's for a Wii unless they start letting you download Movies.

man you had me excited!, please write awesome new hard drive design or idea or sumthin lol so those of us who catch a thread outta the corner of our eye dont get all excited cuz we think ninty released a HD!
lol ok whatever just ignore me :p

But hardly anyone commented on the other ones I did so I had to try and make the name more exciting and I don't know what it's called but there's a 300GB thing somewhere in the world. And if people are worried about the suction caps then just put it on it's side. I always have it that way and it's never bothered me.

haha well i thought they were good, im still in the hopes though that were going to be able to use 3rd party HDs since i already have a 160gb ext HD for my laptop so itd be great to be able to use that since all my photos and music is on that

Back