Bad Games are fun too!

Doc141

Super Mario Bros. MASTA!
Mar 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
2478-2768-0821-6129
So I am nominating RED STEEL as the best value on a video game. At EB Games I bought it used (in great condition) for 25$. :yikes:

So was it worth it? Hell yes!

Here is whats great about Red Steel: the engine
Yes the engine is whats awesome. They utilize Wii in a wonderful manner when it comes to a First Person Shooter.

The Multiplayer is lacking in some things that would make it much better. those being:

More Maps
More Modes
Online Play

but for a couple kids it can be fun for a couple hours and more!

The Single Player is fun to. The game itself is a really shitty one, if it was released on something other than a Wii it would be terrible. the graphics suck, there are bugs on almost every wave of enemies, and Voice Acting is just funny. Personally I say the game is terrible.
As well as being terrible it is still fun! The other awesome thing about Red Steel is the environments and how you can destroy them. They did great on that. I get the feeling that when Red Steel 2 comes out it will be one of a classic.

So does this prove that terrible games can be fun?

Thank you. it took a lot out of me.. :thumbsup:

Well its true. If you are going to tell me the multiplayer layout is better than Halo 2 or Goldeneye, your a lier. It doesn't have many options. It is still fun because you actually aim for one thing, and many other reasons.

And the single player, well I went into that already.

So the game that sucks is still fun and enjoyable.

jman111 said:
hehe redsteel aint bad its ok but zelda is better
no dude... Red Steel... is bad.

graphics are bad

the AI on enemies is almost non-existant.

THere are bugs in every room.

like it's a bad game. Its just fun to play/

Doc141 said:
no dude... Red Steel... is bad.

graphics are bad

the AI on enemies is almost non-existant.

THere are bugs in every room.

like it's a bad game. Its just fun to play/

People have different opinions on things. If one person says its good, then hey why not? its good.
I personally dont like red steel and i might say its rubbish, but hey its my opiniion!

lee.jarratt said:
People have different opinions on things. If one person says its good, then hey why not? its good.
I personally dont like red steel and i might say its rubbish, but hey its my opiniion!
While this is true, you can't play Red Steel then play Halo, Halo 2, Goldeneye, or Gears and say "yeah, Red Steel is better"

it's not. The only thing is that it's graphics may be better than Halo 1 and Goldeneye.

My point is, It has limited multiplayer options, and hte single player is kinda pasty. Sure the game is ok, and its fun. But it was rushed so much for launch that Ubisoft didn't have time to go in and tweek it.

Back