BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE! why??

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
ok so i got banned for no apparent reason today and i cant get on until wednesday. why is this? my friend also got banned at the same time for the same amount of time.

where can i find out why i got banned?
i cant remember my email's password cause it's old and i have many since then so i cant check if they sent me a message.

Last edited:
This can be due to several reasons.

1. Using modded content.
2. Trash talking/racism.
3. People filing reports against you.
4. Cheating/Boosting etc.
5. Breaking any other term listed in the Xbox Code of Conduct.

If I were you I wouldn't be too upset that it was only a three day ban.

Syntax said:

1. Using modded content.
2. Trash talking/racism.

If that's the case I think I should have been banned a few times. :shifty:

I like to do a little talkin' and sometimes I don't know when to stop when someone (or some clan) pisses me off.

ugh, so is it if a set number of reports have been filed it's an automatic ban. and it's only a day actually, last night at midnight i got banned and i can get back wednesday wich is technically tonight at midnight. im not upset about not having life i just dotn want it to happen again cause im sure it's somthing like 3 strikes your out.

If you said you like to trash talk then maybe you did to the team you were playing and they all went against you and reported you?

But yeah, you're lucky it's just a short one.

sadly when i was 10...(im 13 and 5 qauters 4 dimes 2 nickels and 1 pennie now) i once got banned for a week for super bouncing in halo 2 though bungie stated thats its a glitch in the game and its not hackin into the system on their site so its ok...but its better to win fair

trash talk is part of gaming wether people like it or not and it shouldnt be punishable. unless people take it too far wich i dont. i hate that if a certain ammount of people decide to be assholes you have to pay for it no matter what.

There's a difference between trash talking and talking ****(insulting).

I trash talk sometimes but I never insult people. You can trash talk all you want and it doesn't bother me but once someone starts insulting or randomly talking **** just because they want to then thats when it gets annoying. Not that people insult me... I don't talk unless im with friends so no one has insulted me, yet... But whenever someone starts talking **** to someone I go ahead and report them.

If someone starts talking **** to you and you get into it with him then it's your problem if someone decides to report both of you. I just mute anyone who starts talking **** and report them.

Syntax said:

1. Using modded content.
2. Trash talking/racism.

That really depends on the type of gamerzone you are in. If you're in underground, then you should expect trash talk, but if your in recreational then it isn't really acceptable.

`if you sent a bad message to someone
Like I had to go and i was jut getting this kid an achivmenbt so i quit i come back a message with him swearing at me 4 no reasonZ/!
NOOB
NOOB
Field Report ;)

Ooooh I file reports/complaints like no other.

I avoid, mute, and file complaints against so many people on Call of Duty it is quite ridiculous.

so me and my friend had our mottos say "josh is gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as a joke and we picked the wrong day to do it cause we got caught and thats why i was banned. took me a while but i was driving home from work thinking about somthing else and it just hit me out of no where and when i checked my motto sure enough it said "code of conduct-code of conduct" lol

Back