baseball thread 2011

skidmarx

semi-pro thumb jockey
May 13, 2007
Newfoundland
Wii Online Code
5556-6677-7123-4567
so getting back to talking about games spring training is wrapping up and i'll take any and all baseball rants no matter what country your in or league you play. :)

I think the blue jays will shoot .500 again this year and have a few winning streaks but are really building players and they're good at that. no frivolous free agent signings is a great idea as they will still have improving players years down the road.

so who's your team or player right now?

Toronto is actually a really good team this year, they have a good shot at the AL East. Oh, and they still have their juicehead Bautista. ;)

My Yanks are looking different for sure, but I'm confident they can make another playoff run. Opening day is Thursday, skipping school and heading out to watch the game. :thumbsup:

omg put sports thread in WRONG section PLEASE move it i don't do this much :lol:

toronto 10 -0 in the end of the 5th and i don't care about the score this early in the season but still :p

OHSHIT EVERYONE LOOK OUT BALTIMORE IS TIED FOR FIRST

Great start to the season, lots of great games these past two days. Tigers/Yanks game 2 tomorrow afternoon!

Back