Battlefield on Wii =] =]

CrAzyXBo11

AoW Sniper
Aug 5, 2007
Wii Online Code
7056-1267-5651-1420
Wouldn't it be awesome if Battlefield 2 came out on the Wii...or even the upcoming Battlefield 3 this year be released on the Wii....man i love playin BF2 on pc but i wished so much it would become a part of the Wii....

What do you guys think?? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

i seriously doubt it.

even if they did decide to port over a wii-friendly battlefield, the graphics and flow of gameplay would take a HUGE hit, which developers probably won't be able to cope with.

ya i kno the graphics wouldnt be that great but it would still be cool....imagine riding tanks, flying airplanes, and shooting enemies all in one game jus for the wii....it be awesome

We have battalion wars 2, its almost nearly the same. you can ride tanks, ships, command armies and fly planes/helicopters. it also has online.

Fillieto said:
We have battalion wars 2, its almost nearly the same. you can ride tanks, ships, command armies and fly planes/helicopters. it also has online.
You're joking right?

OMG BW2 would never even compare to the battlefield series,i have BW2 n think its OK, but battlefield is on a higher level without doubt. FPS on the wii wont be as good as the PC they cant and wont even attempt it.

Fillieto, Bwii doesn't even come CLOSE to comparing with the Battlefield series. Jslck630, no, it's coming out on the PS3 as well. And the name of the game is Battlefield: Bad Company.

There's no way the Wii could handle a game like this. It would look terrible anyway.

[MEDIA]http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2007/287/935183_20071015_screen001.jpg[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA]http://www.wii60.com/wp-content/gallery/battlefieldbadcompany-5119-349/bfbcmultiscrnwwss2.jpg[/MEDIA]

I think we see the difference.

that's why Nintendo was taking such a huge risk when they decided to wimp out on the hardware. developers would realize that the Wii's graphics suck compared to the other two systems, so there wouldn't be very strong 3rd party support. Nintendo needed to make up that gap with good first party titles, and it seems like they did.

although i am quite happy with my PS3 too :p

<.< bah you got my hopes up with the title I thought that it was coming out for the wii, *sigh*.

Why not that game thats coming out on PC...what is it called i believe Battlefield Heroes ,or something like that.

Maximo said:
Why not that game thats coming out on PC...what is it called i believe Battlefield Heroes ,or something like that.
because, quite literally, the Wii's graphics suck. i've seen better Xbox games than most of the junk they have out now.

The upcoming Battlefield Bad Company will be the 4th installment technically, as Battlefield 2142 was 'Battlefield 3'.....

AFAIK, Bad Company will (annoyingly) only be released on PS3 and Xbox 360.

EA/Dice are due to release Battlefield: Heroes as a freebie for PC, in the summer.

I've not heard of any BF releases due for the Wii, but if they did, it's go to the top of my list. I have BF1942, BF2, and BF:2142 on PC and play them all quite alot, and am disappointed of EA's decision to release Bad Company for the PS3/Xbox360 market.

Back