besides graphics what attacts you to buying the ps3

Blu-ray, HDMI, Cell processor, customization options (such as the swappable hard drive), the ability to install other OS onto the system as well as the ability to play PS1 and PS2 games.

I just read an article in PSM comparing the PS3 to the 360. The conclusions were that the PS3 was a better choice if you want all the extra features (Blu-ray, HDMI, bigger hard drive, free online, six-axis controller, additional ports for USB, SD, etc.) and the 360 was recommended for the lower cost, better controllers, and better online service.

Other differences:

-The 360 processor had a higher clock speed than the PS3.

-The graphical comparison was a draw, but there was speculation that developers might be able squeeze a little more out of the PS3 than the 360.

-PS3 can cache memory on the hard drive while the 360 can't because the core system doesn't have one.

-Data transfer rate from the 360 disc drive was higher than the PS3 Blu-ray drive for some reason, not that it makes much difference.

-PS3 has rechargable controllers, while the 360 does not.

-PS3 has built-in wireless, which is a $100 accessory for the 360.

-The PS3 runs much quieter and cooler.

-Rumble feature on the 360 controller, but not the PS3.

I think that was everything.

only thing that attracts me to PS3 is gran turismo 5 other than that its wii all the way

for me it was the graphics but i dont think im gonna get a hdtv yet so i wouldnt get one anyway

Final Fantasy in all honesty. Forget the rest of the games. FF is like the only true RPG that I want to play aside from Fire Emblem which I thank God is coming out on the Wii.

games................................................................................... yeh

Games, and affordable prices are what attracted me to the PS2. I also don't buy systems that can melt/break within a year.

sagema said:
Games, and affordable prices are what attracted me to the PS2. I also don't buy systems that can melt/break within a year.

well thats xbox for ya...:thumbsup:

Yellow_Wii said:
well thats xbox for ya...:thumbsup:
systems dont melt
and 360s only break if its a defected system (which youll find out quickly)
or if your a retard

Back