Best user names

CALE109

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2010
Indiana, USA
What's the best names you've seen while playing online multiplayer? I giggled like a little kid today when I was teamed up with two players:

"Hootie and"
"the Blowfish"

Creative bonus points for those two.

You know, I see this really creative name all the time, I always seem to end up in the same game with this guy. His name is Bond. James Bond....or 007, or anything-preceded-by-00. Now THOSE are creative names, my good man.

You know, I see this really creative name all the time, I always seem to end up in the same game with this guy. His name is Bond. James Bond....or 007, or anything-preceded-by-00. Now THOSE are creative names, my good man.

Oh yeah. lol

i've seen

sarah palin
justin bieber (everyone went after him XD)
k0ck sandwich
00B0ner
a baby
SHlT PIPE (successful censor dodge!)

can't remember anymore

funnynames

i've seen your mom,sum 1 better,also someone put me so they kill u it would say u were eleminated by me

I played someone named 'SOCKS!!!!' once. Then a few days later, I played a person called 'URINE!!!!'. I assumed it was the same guy. ;)

I've played Justin Bieber and Sarah Palin before as well. I've also played against Steve Jobs, Glenn Beck, and Bill Clinton!

Last edited:
My favorite was 'accident'

You were killed by accident.

Just made every death into a charming little mixup instead of swift death brought on by an aggressive opponent.

I played someone named 'SOCKS!!!!' once. Then a few days later, I played a person called 'URINE!!!!'. I assumed it was the same guy. ;)

I've played Justin Bieber and Sarah Palin before as well. I've also played against Steve Jobs, Glenn Beck, and Bill Clinton!

ya Clinton and obama i have killed

Back